Top reasons to go on Everest Base Camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp trek is one of the famous adventures to do in Nepal. It is the most gorgeous, daring & thrilling opportunity to watch the breathtaking scenes. Everest Base camp follows the route to the highest mountain in the world “Mount Everest”. The area is surrounded by beautiful Sherpa villages, forest and hills. The place is widely populated by the domestic and international tourist. Typically, Everest base camp takes 12 days to go visit and come back. This base camp trek is highly recommended by every person and recommended by every blog. The effort will worth it.
- Mountain Flight: If you have lack of time or some difficulties to explore the mountains then Mountain flight is the best way to see the mountains from the aerial view. February, March, April, October and November are the best months to experience the mountain flight.
- Home Stay: Experience the Sherpa hospitality, culture and ethnicity by staying at their homestay. You can taste the delicious delights of Sherpa delicacy like Thenthuk, T: momo, Laphing, Shayphale etc. And if you want to learn to make some dairy items like cheese, churpi etc you can learn by asking the locals about the process.
- Monastery: There are several monasteries you will see during your trekking. These monasteries are beautifully made surrounded by the forest, it’ll make your trek peaceful and it can also help you to calm your mind and relax your body.
- Rhododendron: If you come here at the right month i.e March, April & May you’ll encounter with various and beautifully blooming rhododendron which is also the national flower of Nepal.
- Sagarmatha National Park: One of the famous and important park to visit is also located in this same province. The Sagarmatha National Park was established in 1976. In 1979, it became the country’s first national park that was inscribed as a Natural World Heritage Park. The park is located at the top of a hill in Namche Bazaar, where the Nepali National Army is stationed for protection of the park. Varieties of Yaks, Sheeps, Birds and Rhododendron can be found in this National Park.